Interim Health Care Adapted Course
Online Registration Now Closed
Online registration for the 2016 Barber Beast on the Bay Adapted Course is now closed. Please come to Waldameer's Eastsern Grove 2 on Saturday, September 10, 2016 between 9:00am - 11:00am to register for the event in person if you were not able to register online. See you there!
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED WAVE TIMT TO CHECK IN AND GET TO THE START LINE.
Here is some other information that may be helpful:
- The start line and finish line are located at Waldameer Park. After entering Waldameer’s parking lot off of Peninsula Drive, follow signs for Adapted Course Parking toward Pavilion area.
- Please arrive early to pick up your participant packet at the Pavilion inside of the Waldameer Park Main Entrance. Your participant packet will include: race number, t-shirt, and other goodies.
- All participants age 21+ have the option of receiving a free beer after crossing the finish line. If you give consent for your family member to receive this complimentary beer, please sign the enclosed form and return it at registration the day of the event.
- Reminder that all Adapted Course participants are welcome to have a course buddy to go through the course with them at no extra charge. Many volunteers will also be at all of the obstacles to help.
- This year the course has 2 water stations, as well as an optional water obstacle.
- Every participant and buddy will receive a medal upon completing the course.
- ALL participants are invited to the “post race party” where there will be a DJ as well as food options in the Waldameer parking lot (near the finish line) from The Que Abides, and Weiner Takes All.
- The Barber National Institute Gift Shop will also have Beast merchandise and other items for sale.
- It is suggested to wear tennis shoes/sneakers and clothing that allows you to move; there are nine obstacles, as well as an optional water obstacle. For the last obstacle, the main course participants will be merging onto the adapted course to buddy through the last obstacle for the grand finale and then onto FINISH TOGETHER!