Become a Beast Fundraiser!
Tackling the 10-Mile or Adapted course isn't the only way you can challenge yourself for Barber Beast on the Bay. Become a Beast Fundraiser! Those who commit to raising $500 by September 1, 2017 to support the mission of the Barber National Institute will receive:
- A free 2017 Barber Beast on the Bay registration
- A chance to win great fundraising prize packages
- The knowledge that you are helping to make dreams come true!
Yes, raising $500 is a challenge, but it is a challenge you can conquer! Our team will provide you with a way to track how much you raise, a custom fundraising webpage for our campaign, and tips on how to reach your goal. Reach out to your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers. Be creative! Design a shirt to sell, ask your employers to sponsor you, hold a bake sale or car wash etc..
The only limit to this challenge is you. Think outside the box; become a Beast Fundraiser.
How to Become a Beast Fundraiser:
- Register as a Beast Fundraiser for the Barber Beast on the Bay's 10 Mile Course or Adapted Course
- Create a Fundraising page connected to the 2017 Barber Beast on the Bay Fundraising Campaign
- Share your Fundraising Campaign with the world!
*When you register for the Barber Beast on the Bay, you will still need to enter a card for payment. If the fundraising amount is not met before 9/1/2017 the card will be charged for the cost of registration, $125.*
Congratulations to our top fundraisers of 2016!
These are very dedicated and hardworking Barber Beast on the Bay participants who go above and beyond to fundraise to support the mission of the Barber National Institute.
1st Place Beast Fundraiser
2nd Place Beast Fundraiser
3rd Place Beast Fundraiser